Hope y’all are doing well today! Just wanted to share with you all that I got nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by 2 of my wonderful blog friends, Beatrice and Alanna. I’m just really honored to receive this award within the first month and a half of being a newbie to the blogging community! Thank you very much Beatrice and Alanna for believing that I deserve to receive this award 🙂 Really appreciate it and love you both ❤
So far, as I mentioned in my previous posts, its been a great experience reading all of these amazing blog posts and getting to connect with you all 🙂 I have felt so loved by all of you and I hope we can continue to stay in touch and interact with each other throughout this blogging journey. Shoutout to my followers and friends, love you all ❤
- Each nominee must THANK the person who nominated them and link their blog in the post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about them.
- Then nominate 15 people!
7 Facts About Me
- I was born in Pennsylvania and my parents and relatives are from South India!
- I learned Indian Classical Dance (Bharatanatyam) and Music for about 12 years and I still love it till this day 🙂
- I was pre-med during freshman year of undergrad but since it was way to hectic for me, decided to change my career line. I’m currently doing my Masters in Information Technology and Data Analytics. Hoping to work as a Data Analyst at a Fortune 500 company
- This is random but I’m in love with the song “Starboy” by Weeknd and “Cold” by Maroon 5 and have played it 100 times on my Spotify playlist haha
- I’m an avid learner and love to learn new things. I have taken about 8 challenging courses for the past year on Coursera and received them with a Certificate of Distinction
- I love shopping and I literally go to the mall pretty much every weekend lol
- I’ve been to about 15 countries in my life and my favorite is Switzerland. For those of you to have a travel wishlist, you must add Switzerland to your list 🙂
I’m gonna nominate a few people that I feel that the blog is interesting and deserving:
Looking forward to reading a lot more blog posts and following many more blogs out there!
Hope y’all have a wonderful day! 🙂