Hello to my wonderful blog friends! Hope you are all doing well 🙂
Sorry for the delayed award post as you guys all know that I’m pretty busy with grad school 😦
I was nominated for the Cramm Award by my sweet & wonderful blog friend, Cheila! Her posts are amazing so please check out her blog!
Thank you Cheila for nominating me for this award! You have always been so supportive and I’m so honored that I got to become best friends with you ❤
This award is The Cramm Award created by TheCramm (created by Liv)
The Rules for this Award are:
- Include that little titbit about who created this award
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
3 things that motivate me to blog:
- My passion for writing! I always loved writing since I was a little girl and would take my time to write short stories and essays in my free time. I would get A’s in my classes and teachers would commend me for my excellent writing. My mother also recommended that I tutor children creative writing which I’m hoping to do sometime in the near future. It’s been 2 months since I joined the blogging community and has definitely inspired me to become a much better writer 🙂
- My desire to learn new material and gain knowledge in different topics. I’m an avid learner and am always researching different things on the Web so that I can come out of my comfort zone and discover new talents and hobbies. Ever since I’ve started blogging, I’ve gained so much information and learned a lot from other bloggers that I wasn’t aware of before and I’ve got to thank WordPress for creating a community full of amazing bloggers and incredible content!
- My desire to inspire each and every blogger on here by showcasing my creativity through my blog posts!
3 people who inspire me to blog:
- My lovely friends who have supported me via social media platforms for me to be a successful writer and blogger!
- My mother who has subscribed to my blog! She reads each and every one of my blog posts and loves them. She really believes in me and motivates me to post better and more entertaining content for my fellow bloggers.
- Of course, each and every one of my followers here on WordPress! I’m so grateful that I had the opportunity to meet all of you! I’m also so proud to have such amazing and genuine blog friends! Your likes and comments are really sweet and encouraging and they mean the world to me! So glad that you all enjoy my posts and thank you so much for being an inspiration 🙂
1 thing you would do to improve the world
I really believe in small acts of kindness and gratitude so I would spread awareness of the various different problems esp. illnesses that have been occurring in the world today. I would do my best to contribute or donate to many causes & volunteer as much as possible so that everyone out there are equally happy, healthy, and safe in this world! I would always try to find ways to spread love and happiness to make sure that every one would feel loved and appreciated ❤
Cheila’s question for me:
What do you love about yourself? What do you do better than everyone else?
That’s a really good question and haven’t thought about this until now haha! I just like the fact that I take genuine interest in anything that I do such as academics, blogging, cooking, etc. I work hard and motivate myself to strive for perfection in each little task. I tend to aim for 100% quality material since I’m genuinely passionate about learning new things in life. You just gotta put that extra effort and be passionate about your goals to become successful! I also like that I believe in being yourself and the fact that I’m able to express that individuality. I don’t get influenced by people and never change my true identity. I’m blessed that God has given me a genuine personality & shaped me into the person that I am today!
To be honest, I don’t believe that I do something better than everyone else. Each and every person out there has some unique talent and is intelligent in their own way. You just have to learn how to portray your strengths and individuality and always be authentic. I’m don’t envy anyone in my life and in no competition with anyone either. I just really work hard to improve and become a better version of myself each year 🙂
I nominate these wonderful bloggers for the Cramm Award:
Challenge question: What are your goals and ambitions in life? Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Looking forward to reading all of your answers!!
Have a lot more award/tags to post and going to be nominating a lot of people so stay tuned! Also let me know what you think of this blog post 🙂
You will also be seeing more blog posts about my personality and who I am as a blogger so that you can get to know more about me!
Assignments and quizzes have been going well so far! Week 3 has started so gotta get going on that now!