Hope you guys are having a good weekend!
Ah, can’t believe March is over and its already April! Wow, time just really flies by!
Looking forward for a lot of fun events coming up this April so can’t wait 🙂
As mentioned before, I’ve been sick due to severe allergies and its been pretty tough catching up with work and but the doc prescribed me meds so hopefully I should be better soon 🙂
My wonderful blog friend, Cheila gave me a fantastic idea and I wanted to share her blog post about how we can get to know more about each other through a Q & A session!
I’ll be posting my answers to these questions right below so that you can get to know my personality a bit more and who I really am as thebeyoutifulgal 🙂
- These questions should be answered in the comment section.
- You can answer them as topics or do a small text.
- You can skip the ones you don’t want to answer.
- You can think of this as a tag and do the same on your blog, to get to know your readers!!
- What is your first name?
- Do you have a middle name?
- Can you tell me your age and birthday?
- Where in the world are you?
- What is your maternal language? What language do you speak at home? Do you speak any other languages?
- Are you married? If so, how many years? Did you have a big wedding?
- Are you single? Do you have a boyfriend? if so, how many years have you been together?
- Are you a mom or dad? How many babes do you have? Can you tell me their first names or nicknames and ages?
- What do you do for a living?
- What did you study in University? Did you attend?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite band or artist?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What sports/activities do you practice?
- Do you have any pets? Can you tell me their names?
- What time is it for you right now?
- Why do you blog?
- What do you love about blogging? Is there something you don’t like?
- I’m currently 24 years old and my birthday is April 19th (coming soon :))
- East Coast of USA
- My parents speak Tamil and is from Chennai, India and I speak English at home
- Not yet but would like to in the next few years
- I’m single. I’m not shy or anything but wanted to focus on my career/ambitions before committing to a relationship. I’m hoping to meet a guy who cares and really loves me for who I am 🙂
- I’m currently pursuing my Masters at a reputed university
- During undergrad, I majored in Economics and now for grad school, majoring in IT & Data Analytics
- All Harry Potter and Dan Brown books!
- Titanic, Despicable Me, a lot more haha
- Maroon 5, Bruno Mars, and now obsessed with The Weeknd
- I love Taco’s, Fried Rice and Pad Thai
- My hobbies include dancing, nature photography, blogging, drawing, shopping
- I used to do Indian Classical Music and Dance but currently don’t practice anything
- No pets but would really like a puppy
- 9:35 am
- Blogging keeps me really happy. It also inspires me to explore my passion, hobbies, and my personality
- I love everything about blogging and the fact that there is just so much diversity out here in the blogging community and amazing genuine bloggers out who are just so supportive and encouraging! All bloggers post excellent and entertaining content so I’ve gained a lot of information and advice from all of them! Dislikes would include that I wish there was a chat box to message each individual follow/blogger.
Now some questions about my blog, if you don’t mind answering and please be honest:
- Do you like my blog? Why?
- Do you think I post too often?
- Do you think I am too open about things and should be more discreet?
- Do I annoy you in any way?
- What kind of posts do you prefer?
- What kind of posts don’t you like?
- Do you have a favorite post ever?
- Do you have any suggestions?
- Is there something you would like to see on my blog?
If you would like, you can answer the first set of questions on another post and the rest of the questions about my blog in the comment section below just to save time.
I recommend each and everyone you to answer these questions if you guys get a chance! I hope you enjoyed learning a few facts about me and who I am as a blogger 🙂 Feel free to ask me any other questions so that you can get to know me more and I will be happy to answer them.
Looking forward to hearing everyone’s answers and learning more about YOU!
PS. This is not a April Fool’s post or anything haha
Hopefully some awards and fun posts coming up in the next few weeks!