Hope all is well! I got nominated for the Blog-aholic Award by the beautiful soul, Cheila! Her blog is just amazing so please check out her blog if you get a chance!
What is the Blog-aholic Award?
“The Blog-aholic Award” is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who “Share and Inspire Others!”
Who created it?
The Recipe Hunter
Rules for the Blog- aholic Award:
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page)
- Mention the creator of the award and please provide a link to the blog.
- Write a post to show your award
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
3 facts about me
- I wore braces for 4 years at the age of 14
- I learned French in high school for 5 years including AP French and got to interact with French exchange students
- Out of all my summer vacation spots, my fave vacation was the 7 night Royal Caribbean Cruise Trip to the US Virgin Islands (will post pics sometime )
This week is gonna be a busy week since April is exam month (as well as birthday month haha yay 🙂 ) and a few more weeks left until finals 😦 I’m working on my answers for my blog posts as well but my next post will be the Blue Sky Tag so stay tuned!!