The Awesome Blogger Award
Would like to thank my amazing and beautiful friend of mine, Maggie for nominating me for this award! This really definitely made me feel special girl ❤
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Include the banner in your post.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- What impact do you want to have on the world?
A: Always keep spreading kindness and happiness to everyone in the world including friends and family! I would really like to express positivity, encouragement, and love to everyone in the form of small kind gestures and charity. I love helping people out and would do anything to bring smiles on everyone’s faces ❤
- What is your vision for your blog in the next six months? (future posts, design, etc)
A: Just the same as usual: just keep posting entertaining topics, keeping followers engaged, and will prob start writing some more travel posts
- Where is somewhere you would love to go?
A: Switzerland for the 2nd time since I just love that country, Australia, New Zealand, South America
- What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?
A: Can’t think of just one particular but just being there for me and praying for me when I needed love and support during the tough times in my life. It’s just a great feeling when you are in someone’s thoughts and prayers ❤ Simple things bring so much happiness for me 🙂
- If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
A: Just my childhood days since I really miss those and my traveling experiences
- What is a skill you’d like to learn? Why?
A: I actually learned most of the skills that I’ve been interested in but I would like to learn how to play the piano or the keyboard since it just sounds so nice and thought it would be interesting to play. I always wanted to learn an instrument and I did learn the flute in school but would like to try something different.
- What are you most grateful for?
A: A very caring and supportive family, GOD that believes in me and the faith that never lets me down, good health, strength to face those hardships, and just being happy with having the basic necessities
- If you had the opportunity to get a message across to a large group of people, what would your message be?
A: You will experience a lot of ups and downs in life and face so many hardships and obstacles in life but you must remember that GOD has your back. Keep being strong, never give up, keep the faith going at all times and be patient and positive. You will be successful and keep your head high and everything will come to you when the right time comes along!
- Which activities make you lose track of time?
A: of course blogging, traveling, social media, music, dancing
- What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
A: This is a really good question haha! Being alive is when you are just living the simple life that GOD has given you and truly living is when you take that simple life and turn it around into positive and memorable moments! You actually live each and every day to the fullest, focusing on yourself and dreams, spending the precious time with people who make you feel happy, alive, and loved, and accomplishing every adventurous thing that you added on your bucket list! You ignore all the negativity, sorrows, disappointments, and hardships, and focus on what lies ahead of you and be grateful for what you have since time is previous and life is too short ❤
- Dippy Dotty Girl
- Tabi Bee
- Simple Ula
These are only a few people that I nominated but I believe each and every one of you should do this award since you’ll are awesome bloggers! Please answer the same questions above and looking forward to reading your answers! ❤
The Mystery Blogger Award
Also got nominated for this award recently by Maggie!!
3 Things About Myself:
- Even though I’m 25 years old, I do have a huge collection of stuffed animals haha! I personally think its cute to have a collection of those at any age but just added a cute monkey to the family lol ❤
- I’ve only been to 1 wedding in my life (yes, its true lol!)
- I currently have about 15 nail polish since I’m a big fan of nail art and love to do my own nails 🙂
Maggies’s 5 Questions:
1. What is something you used to despise, but actually quite like now?
A: I guess IT and programming
2. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
A: Day before yesterday
3. What’s the best book that you read recently? Why did you enjoy it?
A: Haven’t really read a good book recently but one of the books I enjoyed was The Kite Runner
4. Name 5 of your favorite movies.
A: Titanic, StepMom, Moana, Jurassic World, Despicable Me
5. What are you the most thankful for?
A: GOD, family and friends
The Versatile Blogger Award
Got nominated for this precious award by my lovely girls: lifestyleforyoureyes, throughmylens, and Jo! Thank you so much for believing that my blog receives such a prestigious recognition! You girls are always sweethearts ❤
Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link.
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
7 Facts About Me
- I love to shop and pretty much at the mall every other weekend lol
- The smallest things in life such as a just a hello message or a tiny compliment makes me so happy and brings a smile to my face
- My favorite card game is UNO and board game is Monopoly
- I love to read books and my favorite series are by Dan Brown as well as Harry Potter
- I used to be pre-med before I changed my line to IT but I’m still passionate about the medical field and science is always something I will love forever
- Creative Writing was my favorite subject back in school and during my childhood
- I love puppies and really want to a Terrier but my parents won’t let me have one 😦
The Liebster Award
Nominated for this cool award by lifestyleforyoureyes, Aqsa, and Jo 🙂
Here are the Rules …
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Let them know that you have nominated them
Questions from lifestyleforyoureyes
- When you were younger what was your dream job, have you followed through with it?
A: I wanted to be a doctor when I was a child but due to so much time and commitment and other factors to think about, changed my line to Business and IT
2. If you could travel to 3 places over the next month, where would you go?
A: Going to Spain and India soon haha and would really like to go to Boston hopefully in Sept
3. Has blogging changed your life, if so how?
A: Yes very much! Ever since I’ve started blogging, I’ve made so many amazing friends on here who love, care, and support me more than my real friends! You guys are really just like my family and want to thank you so much for making me feel this way! I always feel so elated to be here and interact with you guys ❤
4. Do you believe that positive and negative experiences are a must in life or do you feel that negatives could be completely avoided?
A: Negatives can be avoided of course but those experiences have made me learn a lot in life. I’ve learned how to face those hardships, learned lessons from them and they have shaped me into a stronger person each time!
5. Food wise, what would be one of your guilty pleasures?
A: Anything that has milk chocolate especially chocolate cake with vanilla icing haha
6. How did you get involved with blogging?
A: As I mentioned before, I love creative writing since I was a kid and just wanted to giving blogging a shot! So far, such an incredible experience and I’m really enjoying it here 🙂
7. What would you say is one of your hidden talents?
A: Definitely drawing and photography. I guess blogging is one of my hidden talents as well that I wasn’t aware of haha
8. Clothing wise – Neutrals or Pastels?
9. If you could go back in time, would you change anything in your past? (No need to elaborate on what if not comfortable)
A: Definitely taking care of myself and eating healthier since I always get so tired and sick nowadays. Also, should have gone and explored things out of my comfort zone which is what I’m trying to accomplish now
10. Do you collect anything?
A: Yes, stuffed animals and nail polish
11. What is currently your favorite song?
A: Let me love you by DJ Snake
Questions from Jo:
- What colour do you wear the most?
A: Pink or Black
2. Why did you start blogging?
A: Just to improve my writing skills and to learn what blogging is all about
3. Your most used app on your phone?
4. If you could change your name to anything, what would you change it to?
A: Have no idea lol
5. Cats or Dogs?
6. Are you a cheese burger or a salad person?
A: Salad person
7. Your number 1 used beauty product?
A: Sephora eye liner
8. If you could shop at one place for the rest of your life, where would it be?
9. How much would you have to be paid to wear pink everyday for a year?
A: I don’t need to be paid. Don’t mind wearing pink at all everyday since its my fave color
10. What is the number 1 quality you look for in a best friend?
A: Honesty or Trust
11. Your favourite day of the week?
A: Friday or Saturdays
THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD
My gorgeous friend, Jo nominated me for this award as well! Thank you once again girl for thinking of me and always being so supportive ❤
- Thank the person that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
Questions from Jo:
- If you could have one zoo animal as a pet – which would it be?
2. If you could wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life – who would it be?
A: Michael Kors or Gucci
3. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
A: Married with wonderful kids and hopefully a Data Analyst in a well reputed company
4. If you could drop everything, like work or school or any life responsibilities, where would you fly to right now?
5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
A: Good times during the bus rides and in the high school days…can’t believe its already been 7 years
6. What made you happy today?
A: Idk just reading funny memes on Facebook lol
7. Your favourite film to watch over and over?
A: Definitely Titanic
8. What did you have for breakfast today?
A: Cereal (Always Cheerios)
9. What would be your perfect date?
A: Maybe a nice picnic near the beach during the gorgeous sunset
10. If you could get paid for blogging but it meant that you would have to write about things you didn’t love – would you do it?
A: No I wouldn’t..I’m just interesting in writing about what interests me and not the money
11. What would you do if you could switch genders for a day?
A: Good question..idk just really enjoy the fact that I wouldn’t have to worry about girl stuff like menstruation and pregnancy haha
I already wrote about this particular award already so prefer not to write about it again but wanted to take the time to thank my wonderful blog friend, nyse for nominating me for the Lovely Blog Award!! Means so much to me girl ❤
I would like to nominate the rest of the awards to all of my followers who have been extremely loving and supportive of my blog! You guys all deserve these awards and much more 🙂
My other blog friends have tagged my in really fun challenges which I hope to post next month due to a busy schedule 🙂
As far as my health is concerned, my dizziness is still terrible and did get a check up at the ENT. Ears are healthy but says that my dizziness is due to strong allergies. It’s been miserable but trying hard to stay strong and pray to recover soon!
Just wanted to let y’all know that I will be taking a short break from blogging since I will be traveling abroad for the next 3 weeks! I will be leaving tomorrow and won’t be back until June 2nd. I’m not going to reveal where I’m going until I come back from vacation so its gonna be a suspense haha. I won’t be posting anything until then but will definitely keep up with your posts and keep in touch with you all. Will really miss you guys ❤
That’s all for today and will see you guys in June 🙂
Until next time,