Hello to my wonderful blog friends!
How are y’all doing? Hope you guys are having a splendid Sunday 🙂
Hope you guys like my new header and yes, Canva is such an amazing app so def check it out if you haven’t already 🙂 Speaking of the new header, yes my blog Beyoutiful has reached 400 followers on WordPress!!! Wow, I just can’t believe that my blog has gained this many followers lol! In the beginning, I was just so excited just to get 50 or 100 followers and never in my dream I thought Beyoutiful would reach 400! I would really like to thank each and every one of my blog friends for always being really encouraging and loving to me in these 3 months that I’ve been blogging! Thank you for all the recognition that I had received from bloggers and it makes me feel very happy to know that you guys enjoy my work 🙂 You guys are such beautiful bloggers and have been so much an inspiration in my real as well as my blogging life. I would like to appreciate those who always take the time to like my posts and leave very thoughtful and sweet comments on my posts! Those comments mean the world to me and my blog wouldn’t have prospered without you guys and all your love and support! Shoutout to all of my new followers 🙂 Please feel free to leave some questions that you have for me in the comments section below and I will be very happy to answer them! I’ve been starting to interact with some of you and have met some kindhearted souls. Would love to get to know more you! (Hopefully will do a blog party soon haha)
So to celebrate this achievement and appreciate my lovely bloggers for the support, in return I’ve created my own award called The Sweet Blogger Award! (I don’t think this has been created yet but if it has I’m so sorry) 😦
The Sweet Blogger Award is for bloggers who are inspiring writers and beautiful souls and always take their time to shower other people/bloggers with so much love & care! They tend to always give encouraging & thoughtful comments, appreciate their work, and supportive in making them a better blogger 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award and who created the award
- Include the logo in your post.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
I nominate these bloggers for The Sweet Blogger Award since they’ve been extremely loving and considerate to me on WordPress as well as on Instagram during these months that I’ve been blogging. I’ve also nominated bloggers who I believe are sweet and kind overall as an individual 🙂 Love you guys ❤
- Akshay Iyer
- Dippy – Dotty Girl
- Tabi Bee
These are just a few of the people I wanted to nominate! I wish I could add of your names here since you guys are all very sweet individuals! All of you guys should do this award even if your name is not up there! 🙂
Questions for you guys:
- What is one thing you would change if you were to go back to the past?
- What is the story behind your blog and what made you start one?
- Which blogs are your favorite and why?
- Who has been a big inspiration in your life?
- What else do you like to do (hobby) other than blogging?
- What is your hidden talent?
- Are you pursuing the same dream that you’ve had since childhood?
- What are a few things on your bucket list?
- What traits make you unique and stand out from the others?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses as a blogger?
Hope you guys enjoyed this post! A tag and a few OOTD posts coming up soon 🙂
Until next time,
Feel free to connect with me on social media if you haven’t already 🙂
Instagram: The Beyoutiful Blog