Hello to my lovely blog friends!!
Back with another fun post! Today I will be writing about the many awards that my amazing blog friends have nominated me for 🙂 But before that, I would like to mention that Beyoutiful has reached 751 followers here on WordPress!! I still can’t believe that each and every one of my followers enjoy my content!! As always, thank you so so much for all of you who have believed in me and to those beautiful souls who have always supported and encouraged me whether its on WP or Instagram 🙂 Shout out to my amazing good friends who have showered me endlessly with so much love throughout this journey on WP or IG (there are so many of you but will mention a few):
- Laura from lauzieslifestyle
- Swati Awana
- Samantha Wharton
and so much more! I’m so proud and grateful to call every single one of you my friends and you all are so important to me! I really hope all our friendships last forever ❤
Now to the fun part, blog awards 🙂
Entertainer Blogger Award
I got nominated by Laura from lauzieslifestyle for this award! She is such a gorgeous and genuine young woman with a beautiful soul so please check out her blog since her posts are full of life and inspiration!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
Why did you start a blog in the first place?
A: Prob already mentioned this before but first of all, creative writing is something I enjoy and love doing since I was a little girl! I wanted to learn and explore many different things as well as portray my interests out there which made me start a blog!
What is your favourite book?
A: All of the Dan Brown series!
What do you dislike the most?
A: Fake people
What is your favourite food at the mall?
A: Nutelle Banana crepe, so good!
What is your favourite pastime?
A: shopping and blogging
- Swati Awana
- Beauty’s Expert Amateur
- dippy-dotty girl
- Brittney Ross
One Lovely Blog Award
This has been I think the 9th time I got nominated for the award & got nominated by the wonderful blogger, Julia! She posts very lovely content so please check her blog out 🙂
So the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award are pretty simple:
-Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog!
-Share 7 facts about yourself!
-Nominate up to 15 fellow bloggers!
-Let the nominees know you’ve nominated them!
Here are 7 Facts About Me:
- I love pandas and every time I see a video of them on social media, it just makes me so happy
- I was born in Pittsburgh, raised in DC and did my undergrad in New Jersey
- I learned Ballet when I was 4. Didn’t enjoy it and instead learned Indian Classical Dance for 12 years (which I love btw)
- My name is Maha which is short for Mahalakshmi which means the Goddess of Wealth
- Would love to move to California for my job after Masters or after I get married
- Currently doing a Masters that is totally out of my comfort zone! Ready to take up that challenge
- Have only gone to one wedding in my whole entire life
- My fave food is Tacos or Pad Thai
- I’m a vegetarian so never eaten any meat before (I might try it in the future haha)
- I’m 25 years old but most people think I’m like 21 since I look young
I’d like to nominate…
- Ms Meehnia
- Miss Jose
Sunshine Blogger Award II
Got nominated by three of my wonderful blog friends, vintagetearose, Maggie, and eyeseesomething! Thank you so much for this award girls ❤
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you for this award.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs and write 11 new questions for them.
- List the rules and display the logo of sunshine blog award in your post.
- Do you remember any of your dreams, can you describe one?
A: Yes, my dream was to become a doctor. I was premed but had other factors to think about and decided that it wasn’t right for me. But, I’m working on something that I really like and now my current dream is work as a Data Analyst for a top fortune 500 company!
2. Do you have any family tradition that you want to carry on?
A: Yes I do! My parent are from India and they’ve taught me many amazing Indian traditions for me to follow! I love every one of these festivals including Diwali and really hope to continue these traditions to my children and grandchildren.
3. Who do you laugh the hardest with and why?
A: My mom due to silly inside jokes
4. What has been the best piece of advice you have received?
A: People face so many obstacles in life and there will always be ups and downs but keep having faith in yourself, be strong, work hard for what you want, and always think positively 🙂 Understand and be grateful for things we have and can do!
5. Would you rather never read another book, or never watch another film/T.V show?
A: I actually dont know but maybe another film
6. You’ve been arrested! What have you most likely done?
A: Haha I’m sure that would never happen but maybe involving car accidents
7. Do you have a personal motto you live by? What is it?
A: “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself”
8. Do you have a favourite post that you’ve written? Link to it.
A: I have a lot but here is one of them: Spain and India Part 2: Madrid
9. What is one of your pet peeves?
A: When someone is nice to your face but talks badly about you behind your back (backstabbing)
10. Name one song you never get tired of hearing.
A: Starboy by The Weeknd
11. What’s something your brain tries to make you do but you have to will yourself not to do it?
A: Eat something fatty like donuts or ice cream
- What are your ride or die cosmetic products? Makeup essentials for everyday or for a full makeup glam.
A: I don’t wear much makeup but Sephora Collection or Lancome eyeliner, NYX finishing powder, Maybelline mascara, Maybelline Color Sensational red cherry lipstick or Estee Lauder light pink shade lipgloss
2. What are your skincare essentials? Also you may add your skin type.
A: I have acne so I use Proactiv products like cleanser, toner, oil free moisture. I use either Bath and Body works or Vaseline body lotion. Coconut related body scrubs and wash
3. Would you rather go high end or drugstore in makeup? And why?
A: It depends. I feel some products are really good at a drugstore for the reasonable price and some I need to go to a high end for quality. I look for high quality but reasonable price based on how I feel about the product
4. Name at least 3 online influencers who inspired you to blog? If none, Who or What inspires you to blog?
A: Don’t really have influencers but I do see a lot of bloggers on Insta which inspired me to start a blog. I self motivate myself to learn new things and think out of the box which inspires me to blog as well! Also, you all inspire me as well 🙂
5. Describe yourself in 3 words.
A: avid learner, creative thinker, and authentic
6. What do you want people to know about you? Absolutely anything you wanted to share.
A: I’m a very genuine and understanding person! I’m sensitive but I take criticism well and I try to improve on my strengths and weaknesses to be a better version of myself each year! Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you guys need someone to talk or share your feelings with. At times I’ve been feeling lonely and its hard to express my feelings since some people are just not understanding or genuine as I am. I’ve been through so much pain and hardships and understand what it feels like to express your worries/doubts to a friend. You can always count on me and hoping to be a great friend to all of you here on WP:)
7. What’s the first thing you notice in a person?
A: Their interpersonal skills as well as their humility
8. Favorite movie?
9. What is the best advice given to you?
A: Already mentioned above
10. Favorite food?
A: Already mentioned above
11. Name 3 places you wanna visit?
A: Santorini, Austrailia, Hawaii
- What’s something you did recently to make someone else laugh or smile?
A: Sent them a video on Facebook lol
2. Where’s somewhere that you loved visiting?
A: Def Switzerland and Madrid, Spain
3. What are your bag/purse essentials?
A: My phone, wallet, keys, lipstick/gloss, hand sanitizer, a snack bar, sunglasses
4. What’s at the top of your bucket list?
A: Watch the sunset at the beach in Santorini
5. One of your favorite inspirational quotes?
A: “Be yourself today. You look beautiful like that”
6. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
A: not really just Maha
7. Which celebrity crush have you had for the longest?
A: Patrick Dempsey from Grey’s Anatomy ( Indian – Ranbir Kapoor and of course SRK!! )
8. Favorite type of treat?
A: Haagen Daaz vanilla ice cream with chocolate sprinkles
9. Your favorite song to listen to on road trips?
A: Any Maroon 5 or Bruno song haha! Love each and every one of their songs
10. What was the best moment of your week so far?
A: Got an A on my final and an A- for my course grade. First year went so well 🙂
11. What’s one piece of advice you have for other bloggers?
A: Do what you love and love what you do. Always be yourself and honest when writing your posts! Be creative and showcase your passion which should be reflected in your blog posts 🙂
Every one of my followers since you all bring sunshine and happiness all over my WP feed as well as in my life 🙂
Buddy Blogger Award
I got nominated for this award by one of my best blog friends, Mehul! I’m so honored to receive this award from him and am so proud of him for creating the award himself! He’s such a genuine and and amazing soul and he writes awesome poetry so please check out his blog! 🙂
Rules of the award are simple. Nominate all of your friends who made you smile once in your blogging journey and who are dear to you and ask them few questions like how is their blogging journey till now and their favorite thing about blogging. You also have to do one more thing, i.e., share your most happiest incident of your life and the funniest incident with a picture of you of your childhood days. Also mention the name of creator of the award😜
The Journey So Far
Ever since I was a little girl, writing was my fave subject and enjoyed creative writing! I would write so many poems and essays and received recognition from a lot of teachers. As you guys already know, I’m an avid learner and a creative thinker and I’m always on the run to coming out of my comfort zone, and learning new things in life as much as I can. My goal in life right now is to accomplish my dreams, leverage my skills and showcase all my talents as much as possible. For the past few years, I’ve been discovering myself and who I really am and have realized that I have so many hidden talents that I wasn’t even aware of! I’ve been working on many hobbies such as nature photography, drawing, dancing, nail art, poetry and hopefully more in the future haha 🙂 I really wanted to connect with everyone and create many innovative ideas/tips to portray to the world and inspire many people out there which is the reason why I started blogging.
Blogging has been such an amazing experience and to be honest, one of the best things that I have done in my life so far! I’ve met and made so many incredible and beautiful souls on here and words can’t express how much you all mean to me! Each and every day, as soon as I open up WP, there is so much amount of joy and happiness on my face thanks to each and every one of my followers and my best friends on here! Your encouragement, support, and love has really impacted me and changed my perspective on life! I’ve been blogging for 5 months now and I want to thank you all a million times for making this journey such an amazing and memorable one and I really hope that it continues this way for many years that I’m here on WP! Love you all so much ❤ ❤
My Favorite Thing About Blogging
There are so many haha! Blogging has given me a wonderful opportunity to express my ideas and interests and allowed me to inspire many people on here! It feels nice to share my inner thoughts with you guys since I’m able to relate to some content that you guys post. My most fave thing is the people I’ve met, interacted and became friends with! It’s such a gift to call you guys my friends ❤
Happiest Moment of my Life
There are so many but blogging and this awesome community is def one of them!! You guys have def made me grow as an individual as a blogger! THANK YOU!!
Funniest Memory of my Life
I don’t remember lol
Every single one of my followers since you all are my friends and you totally deserve this award!! I want all of my best and good friends (you know who you are: Maggie, Laura, Shivee, etc.) to take the time to participate in this award! It would mean a lot to me and please do let me know if you will be posting this on your blog 🙂 ❤
Wow, I know this was such a long post but had a great time participating in these awards and answering these lovely questions. Once again, thanks so much for the nomination guys ❤
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and got to know more about me as a blogger! Shout out to all my new followers 🙂 Appreciate that you enjoy my blog and would love to get to know you more! Please introduce yourselves in the comments below and provide a link to your latest post and I will check it out! Looking forward to creating many more friendships throughout this journey!
More interesting posts coming up so stay tuned ❤