Hello to my amazing bloggers!!
Welcome back to my blog! Hope everyone is have a lovely week and gosh, can’t believe it’s already mid-Sept! So, this past week has been extremely hectic for me since I had to spend 8 hrs per day writing a boring paper lol but finally submitted my essay 🙂 Gotta get started on week 3 soon!
So jut wanted to mention that Beyoutiful reached 900+ Followers!!! I seriously can’t believe it and it feels like a dream come true! Thank you so so much for all the love and encouragement that you have given me for the past 7 months that I’ve been blogging ❤ I have no words to express how much this means to me! I’ve also gotten several comments that you all love and enjoy the content that I post and am soo glad that I can inspire and entertain each and every one of your through my blog posts! You all are such genuine and amazing soul and have been so grateful for have known all of you 🙂 Hopefully we can all celebrate once Beyoutiful reaches 1K so stay tuned 🙂 ❤
Always wanna give a shout out to my lovely new followers! Please leave an introduction of yourself and leave a link to your blog so that we can all get to connect with another and get to know you more, thanks 🙂
Here are some of my other life updates:
- Health: I’ve been having severe dizziness/imbalance for the past 6 months and it has really impacted my lifestyle. I’ve been to several ENT’s and MRI and everything came back normal. The doctor’s are saying its prob due to severe allergies to dust, pollen, etc. It has been the most frustrating thing I have ever been through and am really having a difficult time sitting on my chair or even doing normal activities. I’m really trying not to think about and distracting myself by doing assignments for grad school. Just trying to be positive and praying GOD that I will get better soon. I def feel much better if I come on WP and interact with you all so thank you for being supportive ❤ Also having family issues so def going through a rough time for the past couple of months. Other than that, I’ve been ok 🙂
2. Good News: Two months ago, I’m sure all of you are aware that I wrote a poem about the Beauty of Switzerland. I wrote the poem when I was 13 and thought I could share with you guys here on my blog. I submitted the poem to a popular online magazine called Brown Girl Magazine and they accepted to publish it! I was just soo happy since it was my very first time that I published a writing piece to a popular South Asian magazine ❤ 🙂 It’s def a stepping stone for me and hopefully, gonna try to submit more when I get the chance but so grateful for the opportunity.
3. Reached 540 followers on Instagram and about 80-100 likes on each one of my pics! So much encouragement and love on there, can’t do it without you guys ❤
4. The max number of likes on my blog post was 141 on my Summer Nature Photography with 80 comments! Wow, can’t believe it! Thank you so much and really glad that those beautiful flowers brought a smile to your faces 🙂 Also, got the most views in August with 1.6K and a total of 455 comments!! You guys are just incredible ❤
5. Got accepted to be a writer for Millionaire’s Digest Magazine (as nothing to do about being a Millionaire haha) here on WordPress!! I would recommend following them and applying to be a writer for their magazine editions so that you can all spread inspiration for everyone out there. They post amazing tips/stories in any category whether its fashion, beauty, travel, writing, etc.
That’s all I have for today! Def a lot of disappointments in my life now but so grateful for all of the achievements and the endless support from family and WordPress friends! Even though there are a lot of ups and downs, I’m def taking each day positively and having faith in GOD that things will turn around and get much better ❤
Until next time,
Let’s connect on social media ❤
Instagram: The Beyoutiful Blog