Hello my lovely bloggers!
Hope you’re all having a spooktacular week esp since its Halloween today!! I’m not too much into Halloween but I did buy a cute carved pumpkin that glows in the dark 🙂 What are you guys dressed up as on Halloween?!
Ok so today’s post will be very interesting for the ladies out there since I will be posting about my beauty wishlist ❤
I don’t wear much makeup but would love to try these lovely items sometime soon and hopefully can get some good deals on Black Friday!
Here goes my list (PS: these pics are from Google):
- NYX Soft Matte lip cream and Milani liquid lipsticks! These lip shades look absolutely gorgeous and def heard a lot of great reviews about them ❤ Would love to try the pink and berry shades!
2. NYX Eyeshadow Palette – Looking for some new eyeshadow so def these shades are also beautiful and would really go well with my colorful outfits I have in mind!
3. Milani Baked Blushes! I love blushes and have to use them every time I go out! So far I’ve only tried Maybelline and Revlon but first of all this looks so pretty, have a variety of shades, and such good feedback about these 🙂
4. Stila black eyeliner! Eyeliner is a must have for me and I love the Sephora Collection one that I bought but heard this was amazing too 🙂
5. Bath & Body Works body lotion & hand sanitizers! Love their scents, esp their sanitizers are cute and useful 🙂
6. Origins skincare products! Looking for a new natural moisturizer so Origins I believe could work for my skin regime 🙂
7. Last but not least, Chanel perfume and actually I love all of them 🙂
Hope you guys liked some of these items on my wishlist! If you girls believe there are any other beauty products that you recommend I try/purchase, please let me know 🙂
Hope you guys all have a fantastic Halloween! 🙂
Until next time,
Let’s connect on social media ❤
Instagram: The Beyoutiful Blog