Hello to my wonderful bloggers!
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and Black Friday! I spent about 3 hrs shopping and did buy a few things so will post a BF Haul soon 🙂
Haven’t done an awards post for pretty long time and just got the chance do it now!
Would like to thank Laura for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award and makeupmaniacc and eclipsedwords for the Liebster Award, which is like my 6th one 🙂 Really appreciate you guys for the lovely nomination ❤
-Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
-Answer the question you were given.
-In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
-Ask them three questions of your choice.
1.If you had to name one blogging pet peeve, what would it be?
A: Bloggers that actually unfollow or ask to check out their blogs
2.You’re travelling in time, what decade or century would you go to and why?
A: Not sure but prob back to the 90’s since I was born in in this decade and just loved the trends & styles during that time
3.Do you have an item at home which holds a special memory? (a souvenir, gift from someone etc).
A: I have so many items that are actually memorable so can’t choose one but mainly those childhood things such as my Britney Spears CD that I always listened when I was a child and my childhood albums/dance pics in my room
Answer the same quest above 🙂
- Answer the 11 questions given to you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate between 5 to 11 other bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
Questions from EclipsedWords
- What are your favourite smells?
A: Fresh flowers, vanilla, scented candles
2. What do you do when you’re stressed?
A: Listen to music or def blog
3. What is your favourite season and why?
A: Even though I suffer from allergies, I still love Spring..Mother Nature just absolutely looks gorgeous with the cherry blossoms during this time of the year
4. Is there anything you regret from your childhood?
A: Not believing in myself and loving myself and having the lack of confidence ; Also wish I had eaten healthier
5. Early bird or night owl?
A: Early bird
6. What is your biggest time-wasting habit?
A: Checking social media every hour
7. What’s one thing you want to master?
A: Cooking and singing
8. What have you never tried but want to?
A: Parasailing or other water sports
9. What’s your biggest fear?
A: losing or being separated from a loved one
10. Describe the most precious thing in your room
A: Already answered above
11. What do you want the old you to look back on and remember fondly?
A: How much I’ve achieved/accomplished in my life and the effort that I put into it
Questions from makeupmaniacc
- What are 3 things you love about yourself?
- A: My dedication/motivation, my genuine and kind hearted nature, curiosity / creativity for learning new things
- Have you ever been in love or are you in love?
- A: No, not yet
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever done or has happened to you?
- A: Was performing a dance item on stage when I was 14 and the cassette in the cassette player kept getting stuck with technical difficulties; happened two times
- What are 3 things that make you happy on a daily basis?
- Music, blogging, dancing
- When was the last time you cried and why?
- Haha I always cry but a few days ago due to an argument with family
- If you could be anywhere else right now, where would you be?
- Travelling to any European country or just laying by the beach/ocean view
- Who do you feel the most yourself with and why?
- My guy friend from college since he’s just so sweet and understanding
- When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- Listen to my fave songs or watch a tv show like Friends that will make me laugh
- What’s your biggest fear?
- already answered
- If you could know the absolute truthful answer to one question, what would you ask?
- How come the good, kind hearted people tend to suffer the most in life?
- What’s one thing you wish you could change in your past? (doesn’t necessarily have to be a regret)?
- Already answered
6. Lemon Zest
Please answer any 11 of these questions above!
That’s all for today and hope you enjoyed the post 🙂
Also, shoutout to my very new followers! Would love to get to know you all more and thanks so much for your support ❤
Until next time,
Let’s connect on social media ❤
Instagram: The Beyoutiful Blog