Hello my fabulous blog friends!
Hope you’re all having an amazing week! Today’s post will be def helpful for all the ladies out there in which I wanted to share the different ways in which a scarf can be styled. I love wearing scarves since I believe they’re really a chic accessory to enhance to your look at any time, esp during the fall and winter seasons 🙂 I personally thought these tutorials were really helpful, so hope you guys would feel the same ❤
4. Loop – d – loop
- Take the scarf and twist,fold in half and drape behind your neck.
- Pull the scarf through the loop,bring both ends of the scarf through the loops.
- Skew slightly to the one end,Adjust.
- Twirl the longer end around your neck and not completely tighten it.
Let the twirled end hang down to your back.
6. Infinity Scarf Twist
- Place an infinity scarf around your waist.
- Twirl the scarf once at your first creating figure 8.
- Loop around your neck.
You can also use a scarf to create other unique looks!
You can tie it as a shawl or a vest
2. Use the scarf and style it with a belt
3. Last but not least, you can also tie a scarf around your head to give your a hair a stylish look
Image Sources: Pinterest & Gurl.com
Aren’t these all very lovely?! Hope you guys liked these different ways to tie a scarf to create elegant looks 🙂 Let me know if you guys get the chance to try any of these!
Which one was your fave and do you guys have other ideas that you can share with us on how to create a signature look with a simple scarf?
That’s all for today 🙂
Until next time,
Let’s connect on social media ❤
Instagram: The Beyoutiful Blog