Hello to my fabulous blog friends!
Hope you all are having an amazing April so far!
This month has been a bit stressful for me due to a hectic class with assignments and some other personal issues back home 😦 But I’m excited that TODAY’S MY 26TH BIRTHDAY!!!
Wow, can’t believe I’m 26 but I can’t wait to see what’s in store for me in the future years 🙂 I’m just so blessed and thankful to have loving family and friends who are always there for me and that God has given me a healthy and happy life and that’s always my wish for the years to come ❤ I would like to thank each and every one of you, also my blog friends that I’ve known for a year or so for being part of my life and always encouraging me and showering me with love and support! This really means the world to me and am so grateful for you all once again ❤ 🙂
Special shoutout to my amazing blog friends who have been so loving on WP as well as on Instagram:
- Laura Jane
- Mehul Singla
- Samantha Wharton
- Elegante Chic
- Anil M.
- Swati Awana
- Lemon zest
The List could keep going on haha! Thank you so much guys, love you all! ❤
I will be posting more of the birthday updates later this week so stay tuned 🙂
I just wanted to do a fun blog post so I would like to share 26 facts about me! I thought this would be a fun way for my blog friends as well as new fellow bloggers to get to know me more as a person ❤
26 Facts About Me
- I’m Indian American, born in Pennsylvania
- I love puppies; they are just incredibly cute!
- I love dancing whether its Classical, Pop, or Bollywood.
- I learned Indian Classical Dance (Bharatnatyam for 12 years) and Indian Classical Music for 9 years ( my mom is a music teacher)
- I love learning new things on the Internet
- I’m currently doing my Masters but would really like to do an MBA in the future
- I traveled to several countries but my favorite would be Switzerland
- I used to learn the flute but stopped it around the 8th grade since I had to focus on other career aspects
- Most of my cousins live in California
- I love helping people and making them feel better about themselves
- Music makes me the happiest person and changes my mood instantly!
- I’m a very straightforward, genuine and loyal person
- One thing people don’t know about me is that I’m a bit short tempered. I get really angry but then forget about things after an hour
- I would get teased when I was young since I was bad at math
- I used to have really long hair when I was a kid; now it’s medium length
- My fave food is fried rice & taco’s and dessert is chocolate cake with vanilla whipped cream
- I’m always myself, I never compete with anyone, and I enjoy seeing other people succeed
- I love shopping but am very careful with my budget and try to buy items with a reasonable price
- I used to be addicted to chocolate when I was young. I still love chocolate but barely have it now since I’m on a diet
- I’m a pure vegetarian by birth and have never tasted meat; I’m very health conscious and restricted on diet
- I don’t drink coffee or alcohol due to acid reflux reasons
- I do cook a bit but would really like to learn how to cook a variety of dishes very soon!
- I’ve only been to 1 wedding in my life
- I’m a huge fan of Leonardo DiCaprio, Shah Rukh Khan, and Adam Levine
- On the outside, I seem detached but internally, I’m pretty emotional and sensitive
- I love arts and crafts and I get inspired by bloggers who do amazing DIY 🙂
I would also like to invite all of you to attend my blog party for my birthday today!
Here are the rules:
When: Today, Thurs April 19th 1pm till Saturday April 21th, 2018 1pm
Where: Here on my blog post at thebeyoutifulgal.wordpress.com
Who: All my current friends/bloggers as well as all the other amazing bloggers out there!
This party will go on for 2 days so it would be great to share all of your thoughts,ideas,interests on here! Be inspiring and creative 🙂 ❤
I would like you guys to introduce yourselves and just mention:
- Your blog name and link to your blog post
- What is your blog about/what you write about
- How long you have been blogging
- Your most popular post
- Your social media accounts
I would love it and appreciate it if you could also to take a few minutes of your time answer a few questions about my blog to receive feedback, if you’re interested in participating:
- What is your fave blog post of mine?
- What do you like the most about my blog?
- What kind of posts would you like to see more of?
- Other questions you have for me
Let me start out with mine and you can go ahead and share yours below in the comment section 🙂
So my blog name is called Be-you-tiful and here is my link: beyoutiful
My blog is called Be-you-tiful because I’m a girl who always believes in being yourself. Beauty doesn’t just come from your looks but its mainly about your personality and how you shine as a unique individual. Every person should have something different about themselves whether its your personality, academics, talents, etc.. I believe those are the things that make you beautiful and stand out from the rest of the crowd. I know each and every one of you have something unique about yourselves so please don’t hesitate to share your ideas/talents/creativity on here and while blogging because that’s what blogging is all about and we inspire and learn from one another, encouraging each other to become our better version of ourselves! I write about many different things such as fashion, beauty, fashion, general things as well as the talents that are special to me which are photography, DIY, OOTD, Poetry, Drawings, etc.
It’s been about 1 year since I created my blog and it’s been an amazing experience! I’m currently a Masters student and have about 1 more month to go so it’s a bit hard to balance out the two but I’m def able to make it work 🙂
If you would like to know more about me, feel free to explore my About Me section of my blog 🙂
My most popular posts: Spain & India Trip Part 2: Madrid 🙂
I’m hoping throughout this blogging journey that I could get to know and connect with many bloggers on here and become best of friends! I’m a very genuine and understanding girl so anytime you want to talk, feel free to just drop a message in my email and will get back to you at the earliest! ❤ If you haven’t already and especially to my new fan followers, please feel free to connect with me on Instagram: The Beyoutiful Blog and on Facebook: Beyoutiful!
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and knowing more about me! Hope you guys have a lovely rest of the week 🙂 Can’t wait to see you all at my blog party ❤
Until next time,
Let’s connect on social media ❤
Instagram: The Beyoutiful Blog