Hello my wonderful bloggers ❤
How has everyone’s week been?! Mine’s been pretty relaxing! How many of you guys watched the World Cup Finals this week?? France and Croatia were both amazing teams and love both of them but had to lean a bit towards France. The game was just an excellent one with France – 4 and Croatia – 2. It’s a very well deserved win for France and Croatia def also deserved runner up 🙂 The whole World Cup tournament was just really interesting and fun to watch and sad it’s over 😦 All countries and teams did an awesome job and so proud of all of them 🙂
Ok so now, back to blogging. I wanted to thank each and everyone who gave me good and valuable feedback on my six word stories that I posted last week! I’m really glad you guys enjoyed them and will be posting more in the upcoming weeks 🙂 Check out the link below to those of you who haven’t read the post yet:
As you guys can tell from the headline, yes BEYOUTIFUL HAS REACHED 2K FOLLOWERS!!!! I seriously can’t even believe this & word’s just can’t express how happy and grateful I am to have met and become friends with all of you on WordPress! This is such a dream come true for me that I’ve reached this milestone within the 1 year that I have started this incredible journey.
I really wish I can just meet of all of you in person and give you hugs but that’s def gonna be impossible haha! Thank you so so much for making this happen and showering me with me with endless love and support everyday of my life! Special thanks to my blog friends who have been there since the first day of this journey and seriously, you guys are just family to me who have become an important part of my life. The comments, encouragement, unconditional love..they all mean so much to me ❤ Several of you beautiful souls have congratulated me on Insta, so grateful for all of you! Many many more years of friendship ahead of us ❤ 🙂
Special shout out to all of my new followers! I’m extremely happy that you enjoy my content and I can be an inspiration to all of you! Please don’t hesitate to introduce yourselves or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to have a shoulder to lean on 🙂 Would love to get to know all of you more so please feel free to connect with me either on Instagram or on Facebook 🙂
I also got nominated for some awards by my loving blog friends! Since it’s been a while, I don’t remember all of the nominations but will post the ones that I do recall. Thank you so much for the nominations and thinking of me for the award, really appreciate it ❤ ❤
I would like to thank Oshmita for nominating me for this wonderful award. You are such an amazing and sweet blogger, love you hun ❤ I believe this is my 6th Liebster nomination but would love to answer the questions anyway ❤
This version of the Liebster Award comes with six rules. They are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
11 Facts about Myself:
- When I was young, I was dressed up as a bride for Halloween
- I always wanted to be a fashion designer since childhood and am gonna try working on some sketches very soon since I finally got the time
- I’m currently on a phone detox
- My parents are conservative but I’m the exact opposite – pretty liberal
- I really believe in being fair and honest in any situation
- I’ve always wanted a baby sister but am happy with an older brother
- Apart from academics and career, my dream is to become a writer or publish at least one of my articles in a high fashion or lifestyle magazine such as Vogue or Elle
- The only fruits I like are watermelon and banana
- Currently looking for a life partner
- Been always scared of thunder since I was a little kid
- Really want a puppy hopefully in the next few years
1.Tell Me Something About Your life?
A: Facts already provided above
2.Influencer’s Who Inspire You?
A: Indra Nooyi or any of those Top Female Leaders that have empowered women over the years
3. Your Dream Job?
A: Becoming a Data Scientist in a Fortune 500 company esp Microsoft
4.Tell Me Places In Your Bucket List?
A: Milan, Australia, New Zealand, Santorini, much more!
5.The Turning Point Of Your Life?
A: Prob the Master’s program that I just finished
6. Favourite Song?
A: Starboy by The Weeknd
7.Early To Bed Early To Rise Person?
A: Early to Rise
8.Healthy Food Or Junk Food?
A: Love Junk food but prefer healthy haha
10.Loud Music Or Soft Music?
A: Loud Music
11. Share What Did You Learn From The Last Book You Read?
A: Haven’t read a book in a while so don’t remember
The Versatile Blogger Award
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
• The versatile blogger award is given by blogger to the bloggers as a recognition of the uniqueness of their content and individuality.
• It is also a way to honour bloggers who bring something special to your life whether everyday or now and then.
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Thank you so much Fariha for nominating me for this award! You are such a wonderful blogger and glad we got to know each other in this journey, really enjoy your content ❤
Already wrote facts about myself above ❤
The Unique Blogger Award
- Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 8 to 13 bloggers for the same award
- Ask 3 questions
Thank you Nova for nominating me for this award, means a lot! Love your posts esp your makeup looks are gorgeous girl ❤
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
2. What are your most important rules when going on a date?
A: Take interest in the other person’s life and hobbies and show that you care about them. Dress elegantly (dont overdo it), be confident, and always just be yourself ❤
3. What “old person” things do you do?
A: Haha I’m always called the “grandma” in my house. I always complain that I’m tired and need a nap once in a while. I’m very strict about a lot of stuff (disciplined and organized) and everything has to be perfect lol!
- The Style of Laura Jane
- Samantha Wharton
These amazing bloggers have been so loving to me, whether it was on IG or here on WP! Love you guys and felt that you guys deserve to be nominated for these awards. Feel free to do all of them if you would like. There are so many more bloggers that I could add but if you would like to do any of these awards, you’re very welcome to and do let me know when you publish the post ❤
Hope you all enjoyed this post ❤
Until next time,