Hey my wonderful blog friends!
Hope you guys are having a great week! Ahh, can you believe that 2018 is almost coming to an end?! Wow, time really does fly by! Today’s post will be a personal one and wanted to take the time to reflect on the moments & accomplishments from my personal as well as blogging life that filled my year of 2018! 🙂
Would love to hear some of your New Year’s Resolutions and plans for NYE 💜
First of all I wanted to mention that it has been Beyoutiful’s 2 Year Blogiversary!! I remember that I first created my blog Beyoutiful on 12/26/16 and ever since then, it has been the most amazing and best experience of my life! I am so happy and grateful to have made so so many friends in my blogging journey here on this WordPress platform! Such an incredible blogging community filled with kind – hearted and beautiful souls! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the endless amount of support and love on every platform (WordPress, Instagram, Facebook)! Just can’t express how much you guys mean to me and made my life brighter! To all my blogging friends and my followers, you guys are amazing!! Thank you once again for always believing in me and making me feel loved and special. Your encouragement and inspiration make me a better and stronger person everyday! Cheers to many more years of friendships and blogging adventures! Love you all ❤
Things I’m grateful for/ Accomplishments
1. This amazing WordPress blogging community filled with supportive and loving, beautiful souls
2. 2.2K Followers who believe in me and love the work I do! You guys are all an inspiration ❤
3. 730 Followers on Instagram & 451 on FB who have been very supportive and encouraging
4. So many friends I’ve made in this blogging community, your support, love, encouragement, etc.
5. My friends from college/school that have supported me in all my endeavors
6. My family who’s been encouraging all the time and love to see me grow in all aspects of my life
7. GOD who believes in me, understands my potential and worth, and gives me the strength everyday of my life to grow and achieve great things despite any challenges/hardships that I face
8. The love and support that my family have for one another during these hard times
9. A roof above me, some good food, and memories/love with family
10. Even though I’ve experienced some minor health issues, so grateful for good health that GOD has always given me
11. The strength, self motivation, ambition that GOD has given me to pursue my dreams, was able to graduate with my Master’s Degree despite all the obstacles that came along the way
12. My list can keep going on since I have so many more things to be grateful for
Thank you to my family, friends (IRL and blogging) for helping me and being encouraging in achieving my goals! You guys are the only reason why I was able to accomplish my goals and fight for my dreams 😘
2018 was definitely an interesting year but looking forward to starting a new chapter in my life filled with new opportunities, friends, and memories! Wishing all my family & friends a very Happy New Year with lots of love, happiness, good health, & prosperity! Cheers to 2019 🙂
Hope you guys have a fantastic and safe NYE and an amazing 2019!!
Until next year & with lots of love,
Let’s connect on social media ❤
Instagram: The Beyoutiful Blog