Hello my lovely bloggers! ❤️
How has everyone been?! Wow, still can’t believe it’s already March! Time really flies esp if you have been busy haha. Sorry I haven’t been blogging/catching up with posts that much lately. Just been having a pretty hectic schedule for the past 2 weeks.
So today’s post is a new one in which it’s my first time writing “If we were having coffee” post. Thought I could write this post to just give a few updates about my life to you all. Oh yeah, I don’t drink coffee so the post will be called If we were having tea lol.
Let’s get started 💚
1. If we were having tea….I would tell that you that I got a job in the media company.
I’ve been having a busy schedule due to the new job that I got and it def has been interesting so far!
2. If we were having tea…I would tell that you that my birthday is coming up soon and am excited! Just tried on my bday outfit and love it but haven’t planned out what I will be doing yet.
3. If we were having tea…I would tell you that I bought these amazing faux leather boots for just $10 from Charlotte Russe!
I’m so sad they are closing but man, this was just a killer deal 🙂 I needed some new boots so just thought I could grab them for this price haha
4. If we were having tea…I would tell you that I got my six-word stories featured on the insta page of a popular South Asian Women’s magazine!
I wrote some six-word stories that depicted women empowerment and strong women and thought I could submit it for a popular women’s magazine. I always wanted to have them be featured on an IG page but finally got the chance and they were able to publish it on their Insta page for Women’s Day! So happy 😊
5. If we were having tea…I would tell you that I’ve been watching Season 16 of The Voice and the singers are just incredible!
John Legend and of course, Adam Levine are just too cute and fantastic singers & judges! Can’t wait to see how this season comes out! Just so much talent 💜
Hope you guys enjoyed the post. That’s all I have for you guys for now 🙂
Would love to hear about what you’re up to in the comments below 😘
Until next time & with lots of love,
Let’s connect on social media ❤
Instagram: The Beyoutiful Blog