Hey my wonderful blog friends!
Hope you guys are having a great week! Ahh, can you believe that 2017 is almost coming to an end?! Wow, time really does fly by! Today’s post will be a personal one and wanted to take the time to reflect on the moments & accomplishments from my personal as well as blogging life that filled my year of 2017! 🙂
First of all I wanted to mention that it has been Beyoutiful’s 1 Year Blogiversary!! I remember that I first created my blog Beyoutiful on 12/26/17 and ever since then, it has been the most amazing and best experience of my life! I am so happy and grateful to have made so so many friends in my blogging journey here on this WordPress platform! Such an incredible blogging community filled with kind – hearted and beautiful souls! THANK YOU SO MUCH for the endless amount of support and love on every platform (WordPress, Instagram, Facebook)! Just can’t express how much you guys mean to me and made my life brighter! To all my blogging friends and my followers, you guys are amazing!! Thank you once again for always believing in me and making me feel loved and special. Your encouragement and inspiration make me a better and stronger person everyday! Cheers to many more years of friendships and blogging adventures! Love you all ❤
Things I’m grateful for/ Accomplishments
1. This amazing WordPress blogging community filled with supportive and loving, beautiful souls
2. 1.5K Followers who believe in me and love the work I do! You guys are all an inspiration ❤
3. 650 Followers on Instagram & 300 on FB who have been very supportive and encouraging
4. So many friends I’ve made in this blogging community, your support, love, encouragement, etc.
5. My friends from college/school that have supported me in all my endeavors
6. My family who’s been encouraging all the time and love to see me grow in all aspects of my life
7. GOD who believes in me, understands my potential and worth, and gives me the strength everyday of my life to grow and achieve great things despite any challenges/hardships that I face
8. The love and support that my family have for one another during these hard times
9. A roof above me, some good food, and memories/love with family
10. Even though I’ve experienced some minor health issues, so grateful for good health that GOD has always given me
11. The strength, self motivation, ambition that GOD has given me to pursue my dreams, keeping going with my Master’s Degree despite all the obstacles that lay ahead of me
12. My list can keep going on since I have so many more things to be grateful for
Thank you to my family, friends (IRL and blogging) for helping me and being encouraging in achieving my goals! You guys are the only reason why I was able to accomplish my goals and fight for my dreams 🙂
Lessons Learned in 2017
This year has been a roller coaster full of ups and downs & happy moments as well as disappointments. I’ve had some personal as well as family problems this year and has been one of the toughest years of my life but I’m thankful for all the things, as I’ve mentioned above. Here are the lessons that I learned in 2017 and have made me a much stronger person till today:
- Never give up and always have faith in GOD for HE knows what’s best for you and what your future has in store for you; HE will always guide you down the right path with the right people at the right time;
- Never chase a person who doesn’t understand your value and worth, who doesn’t reciprocate your love and care. You have to know that you are amazing and that a much better person deserves you and understands how important and precious you are. That person will just come around at the right time at the unexpected moment, whether it be a friend, lover, or anyone else; GOD will never leave people in your life if they are not meant to be. The ones who are worthy of you will def stay and will always be by your side 🙂
- Sometimes, you just have to say “No”. Coming from my experience, I’m the kind of girl who is selfless and always compromises, helping others with their work. I never get to have time for myself to work on my goals, dreams, etc. I’ve learned that it’s totally okay to be selfish at times work on yourself, dreams, and figure out who you really are
- Never expect anything since it leads to disappointments: I always expect someone to be a certain way or a situation to happen in the right way. I’ve realized that everything just comes to ya when you don’t expect it
- Just let go of past friendships, relationships, etc but still keep the memories with you. Don’t force interactions and instead make/create new friendships, memories, and look forward to more exciting opportunities
- Despite any obstacles or struggles, never give up and keep working hard for your dreams since these hardships will shape you into a stronger and better person.
- Keep believing in yourself, be yourself and work hard in life despite all the criticisms and discouragements, because one day those people will realize that they were wrong. Prove them wrong, know you deserve better, and show how successful you are in front of them!
I have a lot more but these are only a few that I’ve written on here! That being said, 2017 was definitely an interesting year but looking forward to starting a new chapter in my life filled with new opportunities, friends, and memories! Wishing all my family & friends a very Happy New Year with lots of love, happiness, good health, & prosperity! Cheers to 2018 🙂
Hope you guys have a fantastic and safe NYE and an amazing 2018!!
Until next year & with lots of love,
Let’s connect on social media ❤
Instagram: The Beyoutiful Blog