Hello to my amazing blog friends!
Maha here again! Hope everyone is having a great week and aren’t you all glad that the weekend is approaching?
Today’s post will be a bit different from the ones that I’ve posted in the past but I’ll be writing about my various collections of items that I’ve gathered or bought over years as well as recently whether it be beauty stuff or key chains haha! All of these collections have items that I love and would always purchase at any given time 🙂
These are only a few of my collections that I’m gonna share with you so let’s get started!
- Here is my nail polish collection and yes there’s a lot because I’m obsessed with nail art haha! I have brands ranging from OPI, Sally Hansen, Forever 21, Wet n Wild, etc. They are all my fave and cant choose one that I really love but I’m def flexible in trying out every possible color 🙂
2. Here is my perfume collection. The Candie’s one is really good but in love with Elizabeth Arden’s collection esp the green tea one 🙂
3. Of Course, my lip collection ranging from Elizabeth Arden, Maybelline, Covergirl, and Estee Lauder! The Estee Lauder lip glosses are lovely and will do a review on them soon and my fave would be Maybelline’s Matte Color Sensational Siren in Scarlet since it has a great red pigmentation that’s also long lasting. Perfect for occasions, date nights, etc.
4. Here is my sparkling stationary collection of cute notebooks! The one on my right is my fave since it has a matching pen and a very lovely decor ❤
5. Bath & Body Works is my fave place to go for beauty products and just love their body mists, lotions, and esp those mini cute hand sanitizers!
6. Every girl is crazy over Sephora including me haha! Gonna try out these face masks which I heard are amazing and in love with their Sephora Collection eyeliner! Their felt tip is so thin that it gives you a perfect winged eye and def very long lasting (doesn’t smudge at all like the other drugstore eyeliners)
7. These are my fave body washes! Coconut Quench is perfect for the summer and shea/almond oil is suitable for the winter skin! They both smell amazing and very soothing for the skin 🙂
8. Last but not least, here is my recent sandals/flip flop collection! I love the third one with the stones which is perfect for parties! The silver one is also a comfortable heels sandals. The first and 4th flip flop are ones I wear according to the seasons, aren’t they just cute?!
That’s all for this week & hope you guys liked my collections post!
Which collections or items were your fave? Do you guys have recent or childhood collections?
Thanks everyone and hope y’all have a fantastic weekend ahead ❤
Until next time,
Let’s connect on social media ❤
Instagram: The Beyoutiful Blog